Dog Days of Summer Arizona MALEs Social
Dean Pedrotti will be hosting this social gathering starting at 5:00 pm on Saturday, September 16 at his home. Dean is planning to prepare raviolis and a pork roast as the main course. Please RSVP to Dean so that he can send you his address and directions, and also let you know what you can bring to the potluck!
With your RSVP, please signup to provide one of the following:
- Appetizers (we'll be needing least 2) - If you bring an appetizer, please plan to arrive by 4:45 pm.
- Salad and dressing (enough for about 15)
- Vegetable dish
- Italian bread and butter
- Dessert (we'll be needing least 2)
- Refreshments (Dean will provide limeade seltzer) – Soft drinks, wine, and beer
- Other (anything else you think we'd enjoy 😉)
About the Arizona MALEs Social Gathering
Once each quarter, we gather together to meet new people, share stories and enjoy the relaxed company of men on the Journey, along with their adult friends and family who support them. Typically, one of our men and his family will host the event and coordinate food needs with those who RSVP to attend -- potluck style. This is an excellent opportunity to meet with us for the first time, or to build relationships you've started at one of our events.