MROP Application (2018)
The MROP Application is required for participating in a Men's Rites of Passage. If you are interested in attending, please follow these instructions.
- Complete the application form (see below). Spend some time thinking through the questions posed in the application and what they bring to mind for you. In many ways the process of considering and writing your story on this application is the first stage of the MROP. There are no passing/failing or right/wrong answers. Whatever comes to you is okay!
- Submit your $50 deposit (see below) or by mailing a check to lock in your registration date (further details on the payments page).
- Next, you will be contacted by phone for an interview. (It may be several weeks before you are contacted.) During this conversation you’ll get to ask any questions you have about what to expect.
- If accepted into the MROP you will receive a welcome email detailing the “next steps” to finalize your registration, which are:
- Submit payment of the balance due. We appreciate receiving checks whenever possible, to avoid transaction fees. Money saved from reduced transaction fees, or additional gifts beyond the MROP price, help provide scholarships for men who might not otherwise be able to attend.
- Submit a travel form.
- Submit a medical form.
You can use this button to submit you MROP Application online.
(*Contact us if you have any issues with the registration form.)
You can use this button to submit your $50 application fee online.
If you prefer to mail a check for your deposit, use the following address:
AZ MALES SPIRITUALITY
c/o Al Selder
3351 E Yellowstone Pl.
Chandler, AZ 85249