MROP ➔ Wednesday, April 25 - Sunday, April 29, 2018
Aravaipa Canyon Ranch, AZ
Welcome to the AZ Males Spirituality - MROP - April 25-29, 2018
Please take the time to complete our travel form and to familiarize yourself with the location and travel options for getting to the MROP... Initiates will be sent a welcome letter once their application has been accepted. Within the letter will be a detailed set of driving instructions.
We need to know how you will be getting to the campsite. All participants and staff will need to fill out Travel Form at bottom of this page.
Past experience has taught us that many people underestimate travel time to Aravaipa Canyon Ranch. Arrange your plans so that you arrive early and are able to get settled before the event begins. It is very important that we start on time with everyone present. Be sure to take into account the possibility of accidents and roadwork that might delay your arrival at the MROP.
- Registration sign-in is 12:00 noon to 2:30 PM Wednesday, April 25.
- Plan to be there early but do not drive into the ranch early. Wait outside camp and will greet you. (Do not cross the creek!)
Preparations for your arrival will be in process. At 12 noon registration will begin. Note that no lunch is provided.
- The MROP begins at 3:00 PM on Wednesday, April 25, and concludes by 3:00PM on Sunday, April 29.
- It is absolutely necessary to attend the entire MROP, from the opening on Wednesday through final ending on Sunday.
You may NOT come late or leave early, except for absolute emergencies.
- Driving: If you are driving, DO NOT arrive at Aravaipa Canyon Ranch before 12:00 noon Friday, April 25.
- Arrival Time: Phoenix: 12 noon or before - travel time from Sky Harbor Airport is approx. 2.5 - 3 hours depending on traffic.
- Curbside Pickup: You will be picked up at the curb in front of baggage area.
If you are NOT renting your own car at the airport then we can arrange travel for you. We are arranging carpools with other participants to and from the airport. It is important that passengers and drivers in the carpools know each others cell phone numbers. Please indicate this on travel form. Airline travelers should submit travel forms ASAP so we can arrange a carpool ride for you. For any questions please call or email the Travel Coordinator.
- Dean Pedrotti, Travel Coordinator
Cell: (602) 448-5677
Return Flights from Tuscon/Phoenix: You will be leaving Aravaipa Canyon Ranch around 3:00 PM. Most participants do not leave right away for various reasons, so you should book your return flight accordingly, to give you enough time to check-in and get to your gate.
Suggested time for flight departure for Sunday, April 29 would be any flight after 7:00 PM. Later if you do not wish to be rushed.
If you fly in before April 25 or fly out after April 29 and want help arranging accommodations you need to contact Travel Coordinator at: (602) 448-5677.